1) Haka wars between Waikato-Maniapoto and Waiariki during the 2004 and 2010 tournaments.
2) Sorting Dolly out in New Plymouth then having a beer with him.
3) Scoring 2 goals, assited by Brian Winiata, against Singapore.
1) Presenting an amazing Pounamu from Waikato Maniapoto at the po whakangahau to Scott Woolf..
2) Filming of Children of the Mist in Whangarei.
3) Watching Pistol Petes antics at Aotea Stratford 2001.
4) Meeting the Barnett brothers and now the Miskimin brothers.
5) Warming up in the rain ready to play the final against Waiariki in Rotorua only to have Waiariki submit to a draw and shared 1st place title.
6) Videoing the MasterCard ads with Clinton Smith at the first Tamaki tournament – PRICELESS and Clint you are a dick ha ha
7) Patupaiarehe in the mist (Beechy) in Whangarei
8) Learning the haka’s and waiata’s, mean as.
9) Giving Scotty B hidings in the first few tournaments as a welcome to the team
10) Hangin with my homies
Advice to Others
If you think the person you are gonna pass it to wont score the goal…go yourself instead, ha ha just kidding that’s what Scotty B would say.
Its not just about winning hockey, its about our family too.